A free video editor with a lot of different tools
Videoshow gives Android users the ability to easily edit videos they record on their devices. Besides editing videos, the app also allows users to apply certain filters and color profiles similar to those found on popular social media sites like Instagram. Using Videoshow offers Android users the opportunity to further personalize and format their videos to better express who they are.
One of the really nice features of Videshow is the subtitles options which lets users add subtitles to the videos they create. It is also possible to change the audio features included in the video. Utilizing options like adding subtitles and altering the audio is as easy as selecting the desired options while playing the video back in editing mode.
Video editing is just the beginning of the features offered by Videoshow. Users may choose to save finished video files with the same level of video quality as the original video had, or they can compress the video file in order to limit the space that file takes up on their devices. Obviously, compressing the size of the video file will reduce the quality of the video, but doing so does make it a bit more simple to share with your friends and family via social media, texting, or email.
While some users have found the app to be a bit glitchy, Videoshow is a good choice for those who need to perform simple video edits overall.
- Several options of filters and color themes.
- Save or share finished videos.
- Offers other features like subtitles and audio editing.
- Glitches have been a problem for some users.
- Video timing can sometimes be off leading to editing issues.
Happy New Year!
1. Improved GIPHY function
2. Fix some bugs
Potentially dangerous permissions
- CAMERA: Required to be able to access the camera device.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- RECORD_AUDIO: Allows an application to record audio.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INSTALL_SHORTCUT: Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES: Allows an application to call killBackgroundProcesses(String).
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_SYSTEM_ALERT, shown on top of all other apps. Very few apps should use this permission; these windows are intended for system-level interaction with the user.
- UNINSTALL_SHORTCUT: This permission is no longer supported.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- WRITE_SETTINGS: Allows an application to read or write the system settings.